This is an antique table, Chinoiserie ebonised and Japanned side tables from the 19th century, circa 1890.
- Of quality craftsmanship,
- Hand decorated with fine gilt paint detailing throughout
- Depicting oriental scenes of flora and fauna
- Ebonised with a Japanned lacquer finish
- Attractive shaped top with concave faces and dimpled corners
- Rising from an arched foot through attractive lyre shaped legs
- Featuring a bow form stretcher for stability
Classic styling and of pleasing proportion, a super table presented in good antique condition. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.